- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival On-site
- Loading & Carrying
- Changing Forks or Other Attachments
- Using Work Platforms/Lift Boxes (Lifting People)
- Refuelling Petrol/Diesel
- Battery Charging - Lead acid
- Refuelling LPG Cylinder(s)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Mobile Plant (Forklift) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Mobile Plant (Forklift) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated the operation of a forklift fuelled by petrol/diesel, LPG or electricity.
This SWMS also contains a Forklift Pre Start Checklist.
Job Steps Covered in Mobile Plant (Forklift) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Mobile Plant (Forklift) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com