- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Equipment Pre-start Safety Check
- Transporting Firearms & Ammunition
- Arrival On-site
- Set-up Animal Dispatch Zone & Conduct Equipment Pre-start Check
- Conduct Humane Kill
- Management of the Animal Post Shot/Kill
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Pest Control (Feral Animal Culling) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Pest Control (Feral Animal Culling) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the general hazards for shooting feral animals. Included in this SWMS is planning and preparation, training, transporting firearms & ammunition, firearm safety and post shot animal control.
Examples of feral animals: wild boar, deer, rabbits, goats, camels, horses, birds etc.
Job Steps Covered in Pest Control (Feral Animal Culling) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Pest Control (Feral Animal Culling) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org