- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Travel to, from & between sites
- Assess onsite conditions
- Prepare intended work site
- Pesticide application
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Pest Control (New/Existing Premises) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Pest Control (New/Existing Premises) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers termite, cockroach and ant eradication using liquid, gel and dust insecticides (containing hazardous chemicals such as fipronil and formaldehyde) in established premises and soil treatments for new structures.
Job Steps Covered in Pest Control (New/Existing Premises) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Pest Control (New/Existing Premises) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org