- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival onsite/site set-up
- Inspect & clearing drain
- Lining preparation
- Lining installation
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Plumbing (Drain Re-lining) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing (Drain Re-lining) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general hazards associated with the process of drain relining. Included in this SWMS is planning and preparation, training, working near traffic, public and powered mobile plant.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing (Drain Re-lining) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Plumbing (Drain Re-lining) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org