- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working with Cement & Mortar
- Excavating & Backfilling
- Lifting & Placing Pipes, Tanks & Stormwater Drains into the Excavation
- Fixing Pipework, Tanks
- Polyethylene Pipe Welding (PPW)
- Pressure Testing Pipework
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Plumbing (Drainage) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing (Drainage) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to the installation of pipes (including UPVC coiled pipes), storm water tanks, polyethylene pipe welding, sewage and stormwater drainage for civil works.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing (Drainage) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Plumbing (Drainage) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Plumbing (Drainage) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]