- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on Electrical Hazards associated with Plumbing Work
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Overhead Electrical Hazards
- Excavation Work
- Working with Power Tools
- Cut or Disconnect a Metallic Water Pipe, Disconnect a Metallic Hot Water Service, Remove a Water Meter, Disconnect the main Earth Wire from a Water Pipe
- Welding, Soldering
- Fitting Appliances & Fixtures
- Commission System
- On Completion
- Emergency Response if Co-worker Suffers Electric Shock
- Document Sample
Plumbing (Electrical Safety) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing (Electrical Safety) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines general electrical hazards associated with plumbing work, including overhead and underground electrical service hazards, electrical supply faults, disconnecting hot water services, cutting or disconnect a metallic water pipe, changing water meters and disconnecting the main earth wire from a water pipe.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Hot Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing (Electrical Safety) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Plumbing (Electrical Safety) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Plumbing (Electrical Safety) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com