- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival onsite
- Unloading / storage of materials
- Work area set up
- Excavation – Sub surface installation
- Hot work – electric or gas welding. Soldering/Cutting
- Running Pipework
- Fitting appliances / fixtures
- On completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit-out) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit-out) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the safe installation and fitting of pipework, appliances, fixtures for hot/cold water and fire system installation.
This includes commercial, industrial and domestic plumbing works from the building line to termination points.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit-out) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit-out) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org