- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival On-site
- Set-up Work Area
- Delivery of Materials (Pipes, Backfill Material)
- Excavating & Backfilling
- Installing & Removing Trench Shields/Shoring
- Working in Trenches >1.5m Deep
- Lifting Pipes into Excavations
- Fixing Pipework
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
Plumbing (Sewage & Drainage) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing (Sewage & Drainage) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) provides guidance on construction of residential and commercial ground level sewage and drainage.
This SWMS includes the planning, preparation, operation and emergency procedures involved with installing new drainage and sewage from ground floor height to an existing sewer line.
This SWMS includes working in excavations greater than 1.5m deep.
This SWMS does not include the installation of any internal piping or fixtures beyond the subfloor level.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing (Sewage & Drainage) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Plumbing (Sewage & Drainage) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org