- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Site Set-up
- Select & Inspect Equipment
- Pre-Operational Assessment
- Lifter/Borer Operation
- Auger Use (Excavating Post Hole)
- Backfill Holes
- Maintenance On-Site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Power Pole (Removal/Installation) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Power Pole (Removal/Installation) SWMS covers general hazards associated with power pole removal and installation using a lifter/borer in the presence of overhead power lines and in close proximity to roads with public vehicular traffic.
This SWMS includes controls for working adjacent to powerlines, traffic control, planning, preparation and safe work with mobile plant.
This SWMS includes a Lifter/Borer Pre-start Checklist.
Job Steps Covered in Power Pole (Removal/Installation) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Power Pole (Removal/Installation) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org