- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Prepare Intended Work Site
- Working & Delivery of Materials & Equipment
- Working Roadside (Crossings etc.)
- Hazardous Atmospheres/Materials
- End of Shift
- Document Sample
Rail Corridor (Establish Safe Work Zone) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Rail Corridor (Establish Safe Work Zone) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the preparation, planning and conduct of work in a rail corridor.
This SWMS is intended for use as an attachment, to be used in addition to the relevant SWMS for the specific work being conducted in a rail corridor.
Job Steps Covered in Rail Corridor (Establish Safe Work Zone) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Rail Corridor (Establish Safe Work Zone) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com