- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Remote Locations: Locations that are, outside the metropolitan area and not in close proximity to emergency or support services.
- Remote Worker: Relevant worker(s)/employee(s) undertaking work at remote locations.
- Prepare a Remote/Isolated Work Plan
- Powered Mobile Plant & Equipment
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Remote/Isolated Work
- Working Outdoors
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Remote/Isolated Work SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Remote/Isolated Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is for use by relevant workers engaged in work activities in isolation or remote areas, or who work alone in a workplace.
Tasks carried out at a remote worksite, or general workplace shall require a SWMS specific to that work.
Important Note: A worker who is isolated at a workplace by factors such as working at night or working unsupervised whether or not in a remote location are at high risk and should be included in “Remote/Isolated Worker” risk assessments and SWMS. For example: a contract cleaner who cleans offices/factories etc. after hours, a farm worker, a shop assistant who works alone in a shop, a community worker who undertakes home visits etc.
Additional controls are included for Outdoor Work, Remotely and or Isolated Work.
Job Steps Covered in Remote/Isolated Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Remote/Isolated Work SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Remote/Isolated Work Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]