- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Materials Delivery & Placement
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Site Set-up
- Jack the House
- Remove & Replacing Stumps & Manual Excavation of Foundations
- Setting the Stumps
- Jack/Prop Removal
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
- Document Sample
Restumping Houses SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Restumping Houses Safe work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the general hazards for the removal of timber stumps and replacing with concrete or steel stumps.
This SWMS includes processes of removal, replacement and excavation are manual and mechanical using jackhammers hand and power tools.
Access to stumps is via subfloor or removal of floor boards.
Job Steps Covered in Restumping Houses SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Restumping Houses Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com