- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Placing & Baiting Rodent Stations
- Placing & Baiting Rodent Stations in a Ceiling Space
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Rodent Control SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Rodent Control Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with rodent control using baits containing the active ingredient Brodifacoum, which is a long-lasting anticoagulant poison that can affect a wide range of vertebrate species, including humans, domestic animals and pets.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Working Alone & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Rodent Control SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Rodent Control SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Rodent Control Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]