- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Housekeeping to be Maintained Throughout the Shift & Clean-up
- Manual Tasks
- HRCW - Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- HRCW - Work Area Set-up
- HRCW - Removal/Replacement of Signs
- HRCW - Fuelling a Generator
- HCRW - On Completion
- HCRW - Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Signage Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Signage Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) provides the safety measures required for common hazards associated with sign installation.
Forming an essential part of your OHS system, this SWMS also comes complete with Environmental Controls and Emergency Response Procedures to keep your workers safe.
This Sign Installation SWMS covers working on fixed scaffolding, trestles and platform ladders.
Simply add your company logo and this SWMS will be ready to use in your business today.
Job Steps Covered in Signage Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
*HRCW = High Risk Construction Work
Signage Installation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org