- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan (if using Harness)
- Arrival at Site
- Work Area Set-up
- Mark & Install Internal Skylight (this step is not required for Whirlybird Install)
- Installing Skylight or Whirlybird on the Roof
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Skylight/Whirlybird Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Skylight/Whirlybird Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with installing skylights and whirlybirds.
Included in this SWMS is the use of safety harness, ladders and power tools.
Falls emergency response plan included.
Job Steps Covered in Skylight/Whirlybird Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Skylight/Whirlybird Installation SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Skylight/Whirlybird Installation Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]