- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- General Work Area Set-up
- Delivery of Materials & Mobile Plant
- Setting Out/Profiling Building Lines
- Preparing Soil Base
- Preparing an Existing Hard Surface (Concrete etc.)
- Mixing Wet Pour Rubber
- Application & Finishing
- Refuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site (Mixer etc.)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Softfall Surface Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Softfall Surface Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general aspects associated with the preparation and laying of wet pour rubber (softfall surfacing) on various surfaces.
This SWMS includes preparing sub grade, manual handling, working adjacent to mobile plant and the safe use of associated machinery.
Job Steps Covered in Softfall Surface Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Softfall Surface Installation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com