- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Implement an Emergency Electrical Response Plan
- Arrival & site Assessment
- Work Area Set-up
- Pre-operational Inspection
- End of Shift
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Spotter (Safety Observer) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Spotter (Safety Observer) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers Spotters/Safety Observers used for several purposes such as traffic management, hot works and use of plant and work in No Go Zones of electrical power lines.
Job Steps Covered in Spotter (Safety Observer) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Spotter (Safety Observer) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com