- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Transporting Chemicals (Sealants) & Equipment
- Arrival & Site Assessment
- Work Area Set-up
- Cleaning Stone Surface (Water Pressure Cleaner)
- Scrubbing Stone Surface (Scrubbing Machine)
- Applying Sealant (Electric Spray Gun//Handheld Knapsack Spray Unit)
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Stone Sealing SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Stone Sealing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the general hazards for the application of sealant products to stone.
Included in this SWMS is planning and preparation for the task, training and competency requirements, and exposure controls for silica dust and hazardous substances.
Job Steps Covered in Stone Sealing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Stone Sealing Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com