- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Delivery & Removal of Stump Grinder
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Prepare Intended Work Site
- Stump Grinder Operation
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Stump Grinder Operation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Stump Grinder Operation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, hazards and controls associated with the operation of a stump grinder adjacent to roads and other powered mobile plant.
Job Steps Covered in Stump Grinder Operation & Coating SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Stump Grinder Operation Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com