- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Transporting Chemicals (sealants etc) & Equipment
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Surface Preparation (including Grinding, Cutting, Taping) & Paver Application
- Refuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Tactile Paving SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Tactile Paving Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with applying tactile paving to un/controlled crossings, pedestrian islands/pathways, vehicle crossovers, railway platforms, car parks etc.
The methods covered in this SWMS are; liquid domes, surface applied and retrofit inlay pavers.
Job Steps Covered in Tactile Paving SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Tactile Paving Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com