- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Type I not exceeding 10 mA
- Type II 10mA to 30mA
- Class L single phase primarily intended for household and similar general use
- Glass H primarily intended for general industrial use
- Class PSOA class H assembly with two or more socket outlets minimum rating IP 33
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Pre Operational Inspection
- Operation - Initial Tests
- Flexible Cords
- Connecting PAT to a Fixed RCD
- Testing Three-Phase RCDs
- Testing Single Phase RCDs/Each Phase of Three-phase RCDs
- New Electrical Equipment
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Test & Tag - Residual Current Devices (RCD) Safe Work Method Statement
This Test & Tag - Residual Current Devices (RCD) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers safety inspection and testing of Fixed Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Portable Residual Current Devices (PRCDs) in the workplace using a portable appliance tester with electronic push-button/function key testing functionality.
Job Steps Covered in Test & Tag (RCD) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Test & Tag (RCD) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org