- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Mixing & Working with Levelling Compounds, Cement, Glues, Grout etc.
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold
- Cutting & Laying Tiles
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Basically, everything you need in a SWMS made specifically for Tiling works.
Tiling SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Tiling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and risk controls when tiling walls, floors and swimming pools.
Suitable for any type of tiling the SWMS provides controls for setting up the work area, environmental hazards, manual handling, mixing and laying compounds and the cutting and laying of tiles.
Additional controls for High-Risk Construction Work including working near powered mobile plant, falls and contaminated atmospheres.
Job Steps Covered in Tiling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Tiling SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Tiling Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]