- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Transport, Delivery & Removal of Mobile Plant
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Delivery of Materials & Mobile Plant
- Turf Machine Pre-start Check
- Laying the Turf
- Trimming the Turf
- Rolling the Turf
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Turf Laying (Maxi Rolls) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Turf Laying (Maxi Rolls) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general hazards associated with laying maxi turf rolls the operation of a stand-on turf-laying machine.
This SWMS includes safe loading and cutting of the turf roll.
Turf Layer Pre-Start Checklist included in this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Turf Laying (Maxi Rolls) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Turf Laying (Maxi Rolls) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com