- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Obtaining Water from a Hydrant or another Water Source (e.g. creek/dam)
- Arrival On-site & sAsess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Drip Torch Use
- Conduct Burn Operations
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Vegetation Control (Prescribed Burns) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Vegetation Control (Prescribed Burns) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with general prescribed burning operations for vegetation.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS does not cover wildfire operations.
Job Steps Covered in Vegetation Control (Prescribed Burns) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Vegetation Control (Prescribed Burns) Safe Work Method Statement Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org