- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Stripping & Applying Sealant & Buffing
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Vinyl Floor Stripping/Sealing SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Vinyl Floor Stripping/Sealing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the stripping and sealing of vinyl floors.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Job Steps Covered in Vinyl Floor Stripping/Sealing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Vinyl Floor Stripping/Sealing SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Vinyl Floor Stripping/Sealing Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]