- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- In or near water or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning
- Establish an Emergency Rescue Plan
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Pre-inspect Rescue Equipment Daily
- Worksite Set-up
- Working In/Over/Near Water
- Shallow Diving (free air & snorkelling)
- Powered Mobile Plant Operation Over/Near Water
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This is not exactly what I am looking for but its very comprehensive as is
Water (Working In/Over/Adjacent) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Water (Working In/Over/Adjacent) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the preparation, planning for land-based construction work undertaken near water bodies (tidal or non-tidal) or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning and/or marine construction work in a body of water.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Water Related Hazard Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
This document is intended for use as an attachment, to be used in addition to the relevant SWMS for the specific work being conducted where persons could enter water/liquid (voluntarily or involuntarily).
Examples: working on a bridge construction over a river, jetty construction etc.
Job Steps Covered in Water (Working In/Over/Adjacent) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Water (Working In/Over/Adjacent) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Water (Working In/Over/Adjacent) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]