- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Prepare Intended Work-site
- Conduct Visual Pre-inspection of Equipment
- Weed Spraying
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Weed Control (Herbicides) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Weed Control (Herbicides) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers chemical weed control involving the use of herbicides.
The method of application is foliar spraying, where the herbicide is diluted with water or diesel and using a hose and handgun spray over the foliage (back pack or vehicle mounted pump).
A spray plan is included.
Job Steps Covered in Weed Control (Herbicides) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Weed Control (Herbicides) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Weed Control (Herbicides) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]