- Aligns with International Standard AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- General Construction (Houses, Residential/Non-residential Buildings, Roads, Bridges & Non-building Construction)
- All Construction Trade Services (e.g. Electrician, Painter, Earthworks, Plumber, Carpenter, Tiler, Waterproofer, Concreter, Roofer, Shopfitter, Air Conditioning, Building Maintenance etc.)
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
Construction Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS in your business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Site Management Plan
This Site Safety Management Plan (SMP) will help your business meet workplace health and safety needs and assist in meeting tender obligations.
Unique to a specific site, this OHS/WHS site management plan outlines hazards, risks and processes relative to your specific project, addressing how the site is managed from day to day, and throughout the duration of the work contract.
- Managing a system requires the ability to maintain records, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 90 supporting documents available, the comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Construction OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
This Construction OHS/WHS Management System provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective management system for construction businesses such as:
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.
Available for instant download and supplied in fully editable MS Word format.
Construction OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
FREE Current OHS/WHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95) supplied with every management system purchase.
Receive exclusive email offers and promotions when you sign up to our weekly newsletter.
We also use our newsletter to keep subscribers informed of changes to Legislation & Codes of Practice and other relevant industry updates.