- Aligns with International Standard AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Services (General and Specialist)
- Dental Services
- Optometry and Optical Dispensing
- Community Health Centres
- Child Care
- Care Services (Residential and Non-Residential)
- including relevant policies & procedures
OHS/WHS Recording Forms
- comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers to assist you in managing your system
- controlled document structure, referencing all policies, checklists, forms & registers
- easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- a useful guide to assist you in implementing your OHS/WHS Management System
- Document Sample
Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
Aligning with internationally recognised standards, this Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018) provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective OHSWHS management system for businesses within the below industries:
Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
To view the full Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System table of contents click the document sample tab above.
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
If you sign up to our weekly newsletter, we inform our subscribers of any changes to the current OHS/WHS Legislation & Codes of Practice References.