- Aligns with International Standard AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- including relevant policies & procedures
OHS/WHS Recording Forms
- comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers to assist you in managing your system
- controlled document structure, referencing all policies, checklists, forms & registers
- easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- a useful guide to assist you in implementing your OHS/WHS Management System
- Document Sample
OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
Aligning with internationally recognised standards, this OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018) provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective Occupational Health & Safety management system for your business.
This compliant and professional system provides the key elements required to conform to AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 (OHS/WHS Management Systems).
Ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements, this Occupational Health & Safety management system is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Utilising a plan-do-check-act (PDCA) model this manual will provide a framework for your business to plan what you need to put in place to minimise the risk of harm.
OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
Do you need to cover Quality & Environmental as well as Health & Safety?
To view the full OHS/WHS Management System table of contents click the document sample tab above.
FREE Current OHS/WHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95) supplied with every management system purchase.
Receive exclusive email offers and promotions when you sign up to our weekly newsletter.
We also use our newsletter to keep subscribers informed of changes to Legislation & Codes of Practice and other relevant industry updates.