- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Worker Induction Handbook.
- Implementation Guide.
- Branding Instructions.
- Comprehensive collection of forms, checklists & registers.
- OHSMS Manual
- Including relevant policies & procedures
- OHSMS Recording Forms
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Registers, Forms to assist you in managing your system
- Implementation Manual
- A useful guide to assist you in implement your OHS Management System
- Customising Instructions
- Easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- Document Sample
Occupational Health & Safety OHS/WHS Management System AS/NZS ISO 45001
Aligning with the new internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS), this AS/NZS ISO 45001 OHS Management System manual provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective OHS management system for your business.
ISO 45001 considers other international standards and implements the same structure and process as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
This makes the integration of multiple ISO systems much easier.
Ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements, this OHS management system is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Utilising a plan-do-check-act (PDCA) model this manual will provide a framework for your business to plan what you need to put in place to minimise the risk of harm.
OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
Do you need to cover Quality & Environmental as well as Health & Safety?
To view the full Occupational Health & Safety OHS/WHS Management System table of contents Click the Document Sample tab above.