- Aligns with International Standard AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Personal & Household Goods (Clothing, Footwear, Domestic Appliances, Floor Coverings, Furniture, Toys/Games, Newsagent, Florist, Jewellers, Electronics, Sporting Goods)
- Food (Supermarkets, Grocers, Butchers, Bakers, Delicatessen, Takeaways/Fast Food)
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
Retail Trade Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS in your business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Retail Trade tasks present many common hazards in the workplace, such as working at heights, manual handling, and noise.
- This manual also includes additional policies and procedures for shift design, fatigue, hazardous substances, workplace bullying, drugs and alcohol and more…
- Managing a system requires the ability to maintain records, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 70 supporting documents available, the comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Retail Trade OHS/WHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
This Retail Trade OHS/WHS Management System provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective management system for retail trade businesses such as:
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.
Available for instant download and supplied in fully editable MS Word format.
Retail Trade OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
FREE Current OHS/WHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95) supplied with every management system purchase.
Receive exclusive email offers and promotions when you sign up to our weekly newsletter.
We also use our newsletter to keep subscribers informed of changes to Legislation & Codes of Practice and other relevant industry updates.